Today was a glorious day, I took the leap of faith and invested into my dreams. I am now the proud owner of Porsche 944S. I finally decided on the Porsche after much thought because it is just phenomenal to drive. After taking this one for a test drive, I just knew internally that this was the direction to go. I spent most of my day off today driving around in it, getting used to the unique clutch too :P, and just enjoying the absolute joy of motoring. So, for those that are interested I am going into the reasons I bought this particular car:
1. Weight Distribution: The car is basically handles completely neutrally which is fantastic on the course, 49.7% rear 50.3% front.
2. Engine: The "S" model happens to come with a 16 valve DOHC (Double Over Head Camshaft) engine which puts out roughly 190 bhp. Sweet!
3. Design: Although it isn't a rear engine Porsche, it's design is still considered to be aggressive today and I absolutely love it! The lights pop up too!
I'm sure I could go on forever, yet, I'm so happy to have made this choice and honored myself enough to go after my heartfelt dreams. The Light is such a beautiful place to be. I might never know what is for my highest good, and I feel this is the most aligned experience I've managed to discover.
What happens now? I've got the state of being, I've got the car. Now, it's time to get in there and get my hands dirty! I took my Automotive Fundamentals class for a reason. I already have the list of repairs I need to do after having the car inspected from bumper to bumper. By doing it myself, I gain experience under the hood and I save money! What a deal! After a few months of repairs, I'll have this gal running as good as the day she came off the factory floor. By the way, her name is, Clara. :)
I'll post some pictures tomorrow when I can get some better lighting. :)
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment